- Product Description
- What's Included
- Safety Instructions
Relieve muscle fatigue, stress, or tension with Neck & Back Seat Massage Chair Pro. The massage chair provides deep shiatsu or rolling massage. Choose to target a specific body area using the remote control.
-Provides a relaxing massage experience regardless of your height
-Covers your entire neck and back including the lowest parts of your waist
-Relieves muscle pain and eliminates fatigue and stress
-Offers gentle warmth for a better overall massage experience
Adjustable Neck Pillow (With 4 Massage Nodes)
Vertically adjustable neck pillow allows you to enjoy the full benefits of a neck massage regardless of your height.
Full Back and Neck Massage
With its 4 deep kneading massage nodes, the device is capable of giving you a relaxing massage experience from your neck to the lowest part of your waist.
Allows you to place the device on nearly every chair, sofa, recliner and more due to its thinner foam padding.
Optional Heat Function
With its heat function, feel free to add a gentle warmth in your massage sessions to soothe muscle discomfort.
Temperate mode: 1
Timing mode: 15 mins, 20 mins, 25 mins
Max Temperature: 118°F
Seat Vibrations: 1 intensities
SIze: 30.7 in x 16.9 in x 7.5 in
Weight: 11.24 lbs
Neck & Back Seat Massage Chair Pro
1. Consult a doctor before using the device, if you fall into any of the following user groups:
-Pregnant or lying-in women - Children
-Elderly (over 65 years old)
-Persons using a pacemaker or other implantable medical device -Persons with heart disease, malignant tumors, or other serious
-Persons receiving medical treatment or feel discomfort during massages
-Persons suffering from diabetes, or thrombosis, varicose veins -Persons with high or abnormal blood pressure
-Persons with skin infections, sensitivity, redness, wound, and/or burns on the skin
2. Never cover the device when it is in operation.
3. It is prohibited for non-professional personnel to repair the device or replace parts.
4. If you feel unwell or in any unusual discomfort, please stop using the device immediately.
5. An appliance should NEVER be left unattended when plugged in.
6. Close supervision is necessary when this device is used by, on, or near children, invalids, or disabled persons.
7. DO NOT use attachments not recommended by RENPHO. 8. NEVER operate this device if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, has been damaged, or dropped into water. 9. DO NOT use this device in close proximity to loose clothing, jewelry, or long hair.
10. DO NOT operate in moist or wet conditions.
11. DO NOT operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
12. DO NOT fully cover the device while massaging. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
13. DO NOT carry this device by supply cord or use cord as a handle.
14. To disconnect, turn off the device before removing the plug from outlet.
15. DO NOT use this device for more than 30 minutes at a time. Extensive use could lead to the product's excessive heating and shorter life. Should this occur, discontinue use and allow the unit to cool before operating.
16. NEVER use this device directly on the skin, swollen or inflamed areas, or skin eruptions.
17. Never use this device while driving, sleeping, or ingesting substances that reduce reaction times (e.g. painkiller medications, alcohol).
18. Avoid creasing the device.
19. DO NOT sit or stand on the massage (back) part of the device. The device should only be used when attached to a chair with the back in the vertical position.
20. When the device is working, do not touch the moving massage mechanism with any body part except your back.
21. To avoid pinching, DO NOT lean on the back massage mechanism in the cushion when adjusting your body position.
22. Caution is needed when using it on upholstered fumiture.
23. The device has a heated surface, Persons insensitive to heat must be careful when using the appliance.
24. Use heated surfaces carefully. May cause serious bums. The unattended use of heat by children or incapacitated persons may be dangerous.
25. Temperatures sufficiently high to cause burns may occur regardless of the control setting. Do not use on an infant or invalid or on a sleeping or unconscious person. Do not use it on insensitive skin or on a person with poor blood circulation. Check the skin in contact with the heated area of the appliance frequently to reduce the risk of blistering.