- Product Description
- What's Included
- Safety Instructions
Get better results from Eyeris 2 to relieve headaches, insomnia, eyebags, and everyday eye fatigue. Experience a kneading massage with kneading and vibration with 2 levels of heat.
- Helps reduce eye fatigue after a long day of working or studying
- Aids in alleviating the symptoms of eye puffiness, dry eyes and migraine
- Relaxes the body and improves your sleep
- Provides personalized and soothing eye massage experience
2 Levels Compression & Heat Settings
Choose between 2 adjustable intensity settings to increase your state of calm.
Play the device’s pre-recorded music or stream your own music by wirelessly connecting the device to your smartphone or other devices.
Adjustable Head Strap
Designed to be worn by anyone, the device’s strap is easily adjustable to fit any head size.
A heightened nose bridge design reduces the pressure applied to the nose. The strap is adjustable to fit all shapes of any age.
USB Type C
ABS & Protein PU leather
Battery life: 90 minutes to 240 minutes
Temperature: 104ºF to 107ºF
Built-in music: Yes
Noise: <55 dB
Heating & Cooling cycle: No
Air Pressure: 2 intensities
Sound: 5 level
Size: 8 in x 4.5 in x 3.8 in
Weight: 0.7 lbs
Eyeris 2 Eye Massager
When using the appliance, basic precautions should be always followed, including the following:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING.
1. This device is for household use only and is not intended for medical or commercial purposes.
2. This device can only be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or cognitive capabilities if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
3. Children shall not play with the device.
4. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children.
DANGER - To reduce the risk of electric shock:
1. Always unplug the charger from the electrical outlet after charging.
2 Never use pins or other metallic fasteners with this product.
WARNING - To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons:
1. Please consult your doctor if you are any of the following user types:
- Children under 8
- Pregnant or postpartum women
- Allergic to leather material
- Persons with skin infections, sensitivity, redness and/or burns on the skin
-Persons with brain conditions, eye conditions, or any other physical or mental disorders
-Persons with osteoporosis
- Persons who had undergone eye surgery or eye conditions such as glaucoma, cataract and retinal detachment
-Persons with any swelling or wound around the eye area -Persons using a pacemaker or other implantable medical devices - Patients with a heart condition, malignant tumors, or other serious health conditions
- Persons being treated due to medical condition
- Persons with high or abnormal blood pressure
If you feel unwell or have any unusual discomfort, please stop using the device immediately.
2. Do not operate under a blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
3. Close supervision is necessary when this device is used by, on, or near children, invalids, or disabled persons.
4. Never operate this device if it is not working properly, has been damaged, or dropped into water. Return the device to a service center for examination and repair.
5. Do not expose the device to direct sunlight. Keep the device away from humidity, heat, and/or corrosive gas.
6. Do not use the device with wet hands.
7. Remove contact lenses, glasses, false eyelashes, hairpins, hair accessories, etc. before using.
8. Only use the charger (DC 5V 1A, not included) to recharge the device.
9. Do not use the device while charging.
10. Avoid contact with sharp objects.
11. Do not use the device while driving or walking.
12. Do not attempt to disassemble or repair the device.
13. Do not use the device for more than 20 minutes each time.
14. The device has a heated surface. Persons insensitive to heat must be careful when using the appliance.
15. Use heated surfaces carefully. May cause serious burns. Do not use over insensitive skin areas or in the presence of poor circulation. The unattended use of heat by children or incapacitated persons may be dangerous.
16. Temperatures sufficiently high to cause burns may occur regardless of the control setting. Do not use on an infant or invalid or on a sleeping or unconscious person. Do not use on insensitive skin or on a person with poor blood circulation. Check where skin is in contact with the heated area of the appliance frequently to reduce the risk of blistering.