- Product Description
- What's Included
- Safety Instructions
Relieve tight shoulders from the comfort of your home. Designed to target the shoulder and neck, it can be easily adjusted to target different body points - arms, legs, and back for a tailored experience. Choose from heating functions, different speeds, and deep-kneading shiatsu massage nodes to reduce muscle stress and tension.
-Provides your entire neck,shoulders and back with a relaxing massage experience
-Relieves muscle soreness and eliminates fatigue and stress
-Offers gentle warmth for muscle tension, knots and aches
-Gives you a relaxing deep tissue massage
-Saves your time and money by simulating human hands to create a comfortable shiatsu massage
Full Neck, Shoulder and Back Massage Experience
With its 8 deep kneading massage nodes, the device is capable of relieving the full body; neck, shoulders, stomach, back, legs, thighs and calves.
Customizable Massage Session
Featuring various speed levels and directions, you are sure to find the best settings according to your preferences .
With its 15 minute timer, feel free to relax and unwind without worrying about overheating.
Optional Heat Function
With its heat function, feel free to add a gentle warmth in your massage sessions to soothe muscle discomfort.
Temperate mode: 1
Timing mode: 15 mins
Max Temperature: 118°F
Massage Heads: 8
SIze: 20.9 in x 13.8 in x 5.9 in
Weight: 3.9 lbs
Neck & Shoulder Back Massager Pro
To reduce the risk of electric shock:
1. Always unplug this appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using it and also before cleaning.
2. DO NOT reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug immediate- ly.
3. DO NOT use the massager while bathing or showering.
4. DO NOT place or store the appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or
5. DO NOT place in or drop into water or other liquids.
6. Never use pins or other metallic fasteners with this appliance.
7. Carefully examine the covering before each use. Discard the appliance if the covering shows any signs of deterioration, such as blistering or racking.
8. DO NOT operate it in a wet or moist environment. Keep the massager dry.
To reduce the risk of bums, fire, electric shock, or injury to persons:
1. The appliance should never be left unattended while on.
2. DO NOT operate under a blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
3. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by or near
children, invalids, or disabled persons.
4. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. DO NOT use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
5. Never operate this appliance under these circumstances: the massager has a damaged cord or plug: the massager has been damaged or encountered a heavy fall; the massager has been dropped into water. DO NOT attempt to fix it yourself. Return the appliance to a service center for examination and repair.
6. DO NOT carry this appliance by its power supply cord or use the cord as a handle.
7. DO NOT crush this appliance when storing away.
8. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
9. Never drop or insert any object into any openings.
10. DO NOT operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
11. DO NOT operate in the presence of explosive or flammable fumes.
12. To disconnect, set all controls to the off position, then remove the plug from the outlet.
13. DO NOT overload the electrical outlet. Use only the power source as
14. To avoid the risk of electric shock, DO NOT disassemble or attempt to repair the appliance. Incorrect repair can cause risk of electric shock or injuries when the unit is used.
15. Never remove the plug from the outlet by pulling the power cord.
16. Before use, please consult a medical professional if you have any of the following: thrombus, aneurysm, vein dilatation, spinal bending, heart disease, hypertension.
17. DO NOT use simultaneously with artificial heart, electrocardiogram scanner, or electronic medical equipment.
18. People sensitive to heat must use the heated feature with caution.
19. Stop using if you feel unwell.