- Product Description
- What's Included
- Safety Instructions
Leg Massager Premium is the next evolution of the range to advance your wellness and recovery. Adjust the intensity level of the airbag through its dedicated handheld control to enjoy the many benefits of a personalized massage experience.
- Decreases leg discomfort
- Improves muscle mobility and flexibility
- Relaxes muscles in the legs
- Helps ease leg pain and tightness
- Promotes muscle activity
- Reduces lactic acid accumulation
Fits any size with adjustable straps for that perfect fit.
Built-in Timer and Portable Design
Automatically shuts off after 20 minutes to prevent overheating.
Isolate Massage Mode
Isolate and target specific body parts to reduce tension and often eases pain.
3 Air Intensity Levels
Select your desired air compression tightness during the massage.
Features warm heat to promote relaxation.
- ABS, mesh & flannel
- Temperature: 68°F - 102°F
- Mode: 6
- Intensity Level: 3
- Heating Level: 2
- Calf Size: 27 in x 12.8 in
- Weight: 1.6 kg
Leg Massager Premium
When using the appliance, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING.
1. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or cognitive capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in safe way and understand the hazards involved.
2. Children should not play with the appliance.
3. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children.
4. This appliance should not be used for any medical purposes. It is designed for household use only.
DANGER - To reduce the risk of electric shock and fire:
1. Never use pins or other metallic fasteners with this appliance.
2. Ensure that the electrical voltage and frequency of the circuit correspond to those indicated on the adapter.
3. Do not leave the appliance unattended when it is working.
4. Always unplug the power adapter from the electrical outlet after each use.
5. Do not plug or unplug the power adapter or air hose with wet hands.
6. Keep the cord and appliance away from heated surfaces.
7. The appliance has a heating function. Persons insensitive/sensitive to heat should turn off the temperature while using.
WARNING -To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons, please follow the instructions below:
1. If you fall into any of the following user groups, please consult a doctor before use:
Pregnant or lying-in women
Elderly (over 65 years old)
Persons with skin infections, sensitivity, redness, wo und, and/or burns on the skin
- Persons using a pacemaker or other implantable medical device Persons with heart disease, malignant tumors, or other serious health conditions
Persons receiving medical treatment or feel discomfort during massages Persons suffering from osteoporosis, diabetes, or thrombosis
- Persons with high or abnormal blood pressure
Persons suffering from a sensory impairment that reduces the feeling of pain or heat (e.g. metabolic disorder)- Persons suffering from fever over 100.4°F
2. Stop using if you feel abnormal or unwell after use and consult a doctor.
3. DO NOT use spare parts that are not approved by RENPHO.
4. Non-professional repair personnel should not dismantle or replace the appliance without manufacturer permission.
5. DO NOT use the appliance if wrap surfaces or the power cord are damaged.
6. DO NOT use or store the appliance in a place with humidity such as a bathroom or places with high temperature.
7. DO NOT carry the appliance by the power cord or handheld controller.
8. DO NOT use while sleeping, operating machinery, or after alcohol consumption.
9. DO NOT stand or walk while using the appliance.
10. DO NOT expose the handheld controller, the wraps, or the power adapt er to water as this may result in malfunction or electric shock.
11. DO NOT scratch, excessively bend, pull, or twist the wire of the power adapter.
12. DO NOT place heavy objects on or insert any foreign objects into the slit (this may cause fire and electric shock).
13. DO NOT use the sharp tools to scratch or puncture the wraps, as this may cause the appliance to an air leak.
14. DO NOT use wraps directly on swollen, inflamed areas, sensitive skin, or skin eruptions.
15. DO NOT use the appliance for more than 20 minutes at a time. Extensive use could lead to the appliance's excessive heating and shorter lifespan.
16. DO NOT operate under a blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
17. DO NOT use the appliance on pets or animals.
18. Use heated surfaces carefully. May cause serious burns. The unattended use of heat by children or incapacitated persons may be dangerous. 19. Temperatures sufficiently high to cause burns may occur regardless of the control setting. Do not use on an infant or invalid or on a sleeping or unconscious person. Do not use it on insensitive skin or on a person with poor blood circulation. Check the skin in contact with the heated area of the appliance frequently to reduce the risk of blistering.