- Product Description
- What’s Included
- Safety Instructions
The Smart Food Scale 1 is an excellent starting tool for people who want to measure their daily food consumption. With all the essentials for calorie tracking, the device connects to the RENPHO Health app for tracking trends.
-Efficient food scale or nutrition scale
-Easy to hang up to save space
-Easy to clean with waterproof surface
-Know your calorie intake for tracking weight loss progress
-Record your nutritional intake to manage your consumption
-Access your data on any device to calculate calorie
-Coffee scale to calculate your daily needs
-Download Gennec app to give you food data with up to 25 nutrients
Know More About What You Eat
Learn more about the nutritional value of each food you eat, such as Protein, Carbohydrates, Calories, Sugar, and more.
Keep Track of Your Calorie Count
Easily keep track of your calorie intake for the day through the app.
With five available measurement units, feel free to measure solids or liquids and get accurate readings.
Coffee Maker Timer
Make DIY coffee using the app to time when brewing and even show the ratio between coffee beans and water.
Allows you to subtract the weight of a container to get more accurate readings.
Easy to Use
Large glass platform, easy to clean, and surface waterproof.
Units in pounds, kilograms, or stones
3 AAA Batteries
Max Weight: 5 kg
Weight increments: 1g, 0.05oz, 1ml, 0.1fl oz
Glass + HIPS
Apple iOS 12 or higher
Android OS 7.0 or higher
Size: 8.9 in x 6.9 in x 0.7 in
Weight: 1.08 lbs
Smart Food Scale 1
3 AAA Batteries
When using this device, certain basic safety precautions must be followed, including the following:
1. DO NOT exceed the 11 lbs (5 kg) weight capacity, as doing so may damage the scale. An overload indicator will appear on the display if the limit is exceeded.
2. Avoid exposing the scale to damp environments or extreme temperatures.
3. DO NOT immerse the scale in water or any liquid. If the liquid is spilled on the digital display or buttons, immediately wipe the scale clean with a soft cloth to avoid internal damage.
4. This scale has been designed for household use only and is not intended for medical or commercial use.
5. Handle the scale with care. Keep the scale in a cool, dry environment.
1. DO NOT mix new and used batteries.
2. To insert or replace the batteries, open the battery compartment located underneath the unit. When inserting the batteries, always observe the correct polarity. Please put the 3xAAA batteries into the battery compartment with the correct anode and cathode.
3. If the low battery indicator ("Lo") & appears on the display, replace the batteries.
4. If the scale is not in use for an extended period of time, remove the batteries to conserve battery life and extend the life of the scale.